Emergency RAID Recovery
Your RAID server or RAID array has just failed, what now ?
When a critical RAID server and any attached RAID array becomes inaccessible you need immediate solutions. Time is of the essence and every hour affects any company that has suddenly lost access to emails, accounts and other data.
Contact us immediately and avoid wasting crucial hours even days using inexperienced contractors that may cause unnecessary damage when these attempts fail. Here is what you should for an emergency response;
- Shut down the server and any attached RAID arrays and do not re power
- For immediate diagnose contact us for a job number
- Label each RAID disk sequentially and remove carefully
- Prepare and package each RAID disk in anti-static bags and into securely foamed packaging
- You may deliver the RAID disks personally to our data recovery facility or send using insured courier service
- It is imperative if you cannot access the RAID disks, then you should deliver the entire storage server
Emergency RAID Recovery Help
For emergency response contact 01865 469468 alternatively request a free data recovery quote.